Java Competency Center helps clients realize the benefits of Enterprise Java J2EE platforms, and related technologies including Web Services and J2EE. Azentek has built a competency center that focuses on skill building, knowledge management and pioneering research in emerging Java technologies.
Azentek leverages offshore cost and scalability advantage to significantly reduce development cost across various J2EE development. Azen's Java Competency Center uses deep platform expertise in developing and delivering enterprise solutions. Azentek reduces software development costs by over 50% by leveraging competency expertise, offshore cost and scalability.
Azentek has made significant investments in creating and growing the Java Competency Center. With trained and experienced Java specialists, engineers in Azen's Competency Center conduct internal training programs for continuous learning and hands on experience.
The objectives of this team involve:
- Providing technical solutions implementing Microsoft .NET
- Resolving problems faced in applying Microsoft .NET technology
- Establishing a forum for knowledge sharing among developers
- Building competency in chosen Microsoft servers and services
- Developing reusable components that can be used across projects
- Conducting organization-wide training programs in Microsoft technologies