Azentek has a PeopleSoft competency center at its state-of-the-art center currently serving a number of implementation and maintenance engagements across the globe. Various country localizations have been successfully developed here. With a number PeopleSoft developers working in staff on various PeopleSoft projects, this center is made to support our aggressive growth plan for the PeopleSoft practice.
The environment and development infrastructure within this development center is built and maintained as per standards defined by PeopleSoft. The development center also boasts of an independent testing facility. Testing of various PeopleSoft modules and releases are conducted here. This center also has its own training facility where consultants are provided regular skill upgrade training in order to build our leadership in the PeopleSoft sphere.
Offerings All our offerings in PeopleSoft are oriented at cost and effort optimization for the customer. By using our onsite-offshore methodology we deliver significant cost reduction to the customer. Azen’s PeopleSoft related offerings are as follows:
- Remote Application Support and Maintenance
- Resource Augmentation (offshore/offsite/onsite)
- We work across the board in PeopleSoft - HR, Financials, and Student Administration packages, which are PeopleSoft's strengths.
- We can provide both technical and functional expertise in all modules and sub-modules.
- Our consultants are not only strong in PeopleSoft but they have real world experience so they tend to be stronger technically and they come right in and hit the ground running.
- Our people have on average 7+ years of experience, with at least 2-5 years of hands on experience in PeopleSoft applications.
- We can work beside you and your staff by providing the staff augmentation and assist you in setting your schedules and deliverables or we can be the driving force on the project and function as the implementation partner.