Payment Systems TestingPayment Systems Testing (PST) is a process conducted to investigate errors and provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product to ensure its reliability by using various techniques of Verification & Validation.
Azentek PST provides an insight and independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation.
Functional Testing - Testing of software application / product for accuracy of the application against business requirements.
- System and System Integration Testing
- Smoke Testing / Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing
- Product Release Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Compatibility and Compliance Testing
- Endurance Testing
- Performance / Stress Testing
- Localization and Internationalization Testing
- Security, Vulnerability and Recovery testing
- Usability Testing